Project 10 Pan: Take II #4

5 comments
The fourth product to have been used up is The Body Shop Tea Tree Blackhead Exfoliating Wash. This is one product that I used quite a lot in the past, but after having not used it in ages, I don't think it works for me as well anymore. Mostly because my skin has become drier over the past few weeks and patches of eczema have started to flare up again. The exfoliating wash is mild enough to use at least once every two days, however it doesn't contain enough crushed apricot stones for it to be as exfoliating as I want it to be. It has a creamy consistency and isn't too thick (which is why it's called a wash rather than a mask or a scrub). The tea tree is scent is particularly strong, which I do like as it's really refreshing (especially when used in the morning).





Anyone else tried the tea tree blackhead exfoliating wash? What did you think?




x

5 comments:

  1. I've tried the Vitamin E one and that does an AMAZING job! Use it with their wee face scrubber thing (can't remember what it's called haha) and it does a fantastic job :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will have to try the vitamin E range! I have my ideal cleanser (Liz Earle C+P), and now I'm just looking for an exfoliator =)

      Delete
  2. Interesting blog, The One With Whom Allaah Is Happy Will Be Happy With Allaah is my latest bloglet come and have a read..

    ReplyDelete
  3. the body shop has amazing products :)
    http://starvogue84.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep they sure do! I picked up (another) lip balm just a few days ago =)

      Delete

Feel free to comment =)