UnderMyAbaya: Casual Stripes

6 comments
In case you don't know, I live in casual and comfy clothes =)


UnderMyAbaya: Casual Stripes


Easy. Simple. Casual. Perfect.

An under abaya outfit that is casual yet still stylish (with an overload of stripes!) consisting of a striped t-shirt dress paired with straight leg jeans. Add some more stripes with silk bangles and a stripy pair of ballet flats. A plain grey scarf with a lace edge to add a girly twist and to balance out the colourful stripy-ness (is that even a word?) of the outfit. This outfit can be easily adapted depending on the weather by adding a long sleeve basic top underneath, or a cardigan over the top (preferably without stripes!) =)


What do you think? Too many stripes?



x

6 comments:

  1. lovely!! and I say stripy-ness is a word! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the top it's really nice and I love the pattern.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the top too! And it's the perfect length. It used to be sold in House of Fraser, but not anymore =/

      Delete
  3. I love the shoes haha! Mainly because I'm not daring enough to wear the dress :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I'm trying to find a pair of stripy shoes (so hard to find wide fit shoes!), it's an easy way of incorporating some pattern into an otherwise plain outfit =) The dress is definitely bold!

      Delete

Feel free to comment =)