This is weird

Leave a Comment
Okay, so I'm sure you've heard of those hair removal pad things, which you basically rub over your *insert body part here* and the hair is magically removed without any pain. I managed to get my hands on a (cheaper) version of the JML Hair removal pads, called Silky Legs, from one of the 99p shops (not the actual 99p Store). They actually work! I know, shocking right? They actually do remove the hair in an almost pain free way. I just happen to be a bit heavy handed so my arms are a tiny bit red at the moment.

However, as I was changing the hair removal pad from the applicator(?), I noticed that the back of the pad looked like the back of a sheet of sandpaper. Thanks to the helpfulness of Google, I have found out that the hair removal pads are made of very very fine sandpaper. I'm not sure if that is a good or bad thing as I don't particularly like the idea of removing hair with sandpaper (sounds painful, doesn't it!). The method does work though and for 99p I can't really complain. Also, it's just temporary (like shaving) but it exfoliates the skin at the same time (because it's sandpaper). I don't think I'll be using these again, unless it's some kind of emergency!

What do you think? Weird or wonderful?



x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment =)