Project 10 Pan: Take II #3

Leave a Comment
The third product to have been used up is the Lush Love Lettuce fresh face mask. This is a great face mask, although much more suited to oily/combination skin rather than my dry/sensitive skin. Made of fresh natural ingredients means that the mask has a use by date, although there was no adverse reaction when I used it a whole month after that date (just used the last bit up yesterday!). Priced at £5.75 the mask is really good value for money, considering that my sister and I got at least 10-12 masks in total. You can check out my full review on the mask here.

Now I just need four more empty pots for a free fresh face mask!


Have you tried out Lush fresh face masks before? What did you think?



x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment =)