It's that time of year again...

5 comments
Exam time! Actually it's a bit more than that this year, considering that I'm in my last year of uni and my final year project (a.k.a. dissertation) is due in less than two weeks with exams starting shortly after. So from now, until the end of May, please excuse me for the lack of blog posts.

I will have a few scheduled in as well as continue to update you on P10P:TakeII (which is going well so far), and at the end of May you can look forward to HFW (Hijabi Fashion Week) May 2012 outfit posts =)

another instagram picture-this time it's of my FYP notes


Anything that you would like to see on the blog? And good luck to everyone doing exams (or going to do them)!




x

5 comments:

  1. Good luck with your exams <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. wish u well for the exams and also your dissertation! I have the same note book btw :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the best for your exams chica! You're in my duas (^__^)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Pyari Beauty, @ Hijabi with Style, @themaryfairy - jazakhAllah khair! =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in the same boat. Good luck and IA we will pass with flying colours xx

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment =)