Make up Travel Bag Take II

4 comments
So, I did a post about products in my travel make up bag at the beginning of February, however the weather has changed completely since then and so has the make up (kind of) which I will be taking with me to another wedding. I've decided to wear the abaya that was featured in HFW Nov 2011-Day 5 and will be keeping my make up quite simple (hopefully).




Foundation: Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow spf 25 PA+++ (Hazelnut) [sample size]
                          Bare Minerals Original spf 15 foundation (medium tan) [sample size]
Concealer: Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection (Shade 4 Deep)
Blusher: Natural Collection Blushed Cheeks (Rosey Glow)
Lips: Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick (250 Glamourous Pink)
          NYX Lip pencil (Coffee)
          Sleek Pout Polish (Frosting)
Eyeshadow Primer: E.L.F Studio Eye Primer & Liner Sealer
Eyeshadow: Sleek Monaco Palette
                          Sleek Storm Palette
                          M&S Per Una Aubergine eye colour trio
Eyeliner: E.L.F Studio Gel Liner (Black)
                   Urban Decay 24/7 liner (Underground)
                   E.L.F Shimmer Eyeliner pencil (Plum Passion)
Mascara: No7 Extreme Length [sample size]
Brows: Sleek Brow Kit (Dark)

Extra's: E.L.F Studio Makeup Mist and Set Spray, E.L.F Eyelash Curler
Brushes: E.L.F Studio 11 piece brush kit and Studio Kabuki, No7 eye shadow brushes (from a brush set), Artist brush (used with gel eyeliner).

Hopefully I'll be able to take some pictures of my outfit and makeup. Also, we're going out to eat on the Saturday night, as the wedding is on the Sunday, so I'll have two OOTD's =)




x

4 comments:

  1. I love posts like this. I would honestly freak out if I had to pack makeup for travel because I would pack EVERYTHING

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! I try to be as selective as possible and anything that I think I won't need stays behind. I only ever pack extra lipbalms. Have yet to need something that I have left behind =D

      Delete

Feel free to comment =)