Sleek LE Sparkle Palette

Leave a Comment
My sister randomly decided to buy me the LE Sleek Sparkle palette as she was coming back from college yesterday, claiming that she couldn't take it when I was going on about it (I wasn't really!). Anyways, the palette is amazing and contains 9 glitter and 2 shimmer shades along with 1 matt black. And they have names! The colour pay-off is great and they are really pigmented. Most of the colours are quite muted and dark although they would work well for a smokey effect. The standout shade has to be Cranberry (looks a bit like a raspberry pink glitter) and although I might not use this shade on my eyes, I would use it dabbed in the middle of my lips and then topped with a gloss (in my case this is No7 High Shine Lip Gloss in Smile). It just adds that extra bit of colour and sparkle =)

Also, £5.99 for 12 shades, you really can't go wrong (it's less than 50p per shadow!). Avaliable from Superdrug and Sleek Makeup.

Here are pictures of the packaging and the palette:

(Sparkly packaging without the glitter!)

(Unfortunately, the camera doesn't pick up the glittery-ness of the colours =/ )
Top row: Cranberry, Dream Maker, Galactic, Twinkle, Star Light, Noir.
Bottom row: Illusion, Festive, Mistletoe, Glitz & Glamour, Gold Ribbon, Tinsel.

=)
x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment =)