Pearl Daisy - Pictures and Mini Review

Leave a Comment
Pearl Daisy is an online hijab store run by the wonderful Sister Amena. At this current moment, the website is unavailable and will be relaunched tomorrow (inshaAllah), so I thought I'd include some photos of the PD products that I own and a mini review. If you want to keep updated with PD news, then join the PD sisterhood on Facebook and become a Pearl Daisy!


 [pretty hijabs]

[closeup of Princess Rafi hijab] 

[close up of lace hijabs]


I personally love the lace hijabs because I've never seen them before and they are super versatile as well as adding an interesting layer to hijab styles. I prefer to layer them with plain thin scarves, but they can also be worn around the neck. The 365 hijabs have a wonderfully soft texture, which is inlike normal pashmina's. They aren't stiff, and can therefore be used to create folds which adds volume to hijab styles without an excessively large hair piece. I bought the purple colour, but there is a whole rainbow available, in both block colours and patterned styles. The Princess Rafi scarf is made of the same fabric as the 365 hijabs and I love the pink/orange paisley and floral design, as it's girly but sophisticated at the same time.


These are the Pearl Daisy Ali Baba Trousers in Black which I mentioned in my December wishlist. I've worn these a quite a few times and they are really comfortable. They look like denim, but are way lighter than a pair of jeans. I wore them a few weeks ago to Thorpe Park, and they survived the day at the Theme Park! The button detailing adds a little extra something and there are pockets! (which are essential).

I'm hoping to order a few more PD products when the website relaunches tomorrow, especially the Sheen Hijabs, which will definately come in handy for the wedding season and for special occasions.

Hope you enjoyed this blogpost =)


x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment =)