Boots No7 GWP - Summer Beauty Bag

1 comment
I love brands that have gift with purchase (GWP) promotions. Especially when the GWP contains a selection of miniature products. My most recent trip to Boots saw me come away with two No7 pencils and a No7 Summer Beauty Bag, filled with an assortment of mini goodies.



I bought an eyebrow pencil (brown) and a precision lip pencil (caramel) and then used one of the £3 off No7 vouchers to bring my total to just over £10. The No7 Summer Beauty Bag came free when you purchased two cosmetic products. It contains: No7 Stay Perfect Eyeshadow - Pale Pink (1.5g), High Shine Lip Gloss - Coral Kiss (9ml), Extreme Length Waterproof Mascara -  Black (4.5ml), Triple Protection Tinted Moisturiser - Medium/ Fair (10ml), Airbrush Away Primer (10ml).


Personally, I love mini mascara's as I never seem to use up a full size one, so this is the perfect size. I actually have a little collection of travel size mascara's! I'm also looking forward to trying the Airbrush Away Primer (and it'll be the right size to take away on holiday). The lip gloss and eyeshadow are shades that are great for everyday wear, subtle and very Summer appropriate! The only product I'm not sure about is the tinted moisturiser, simply because of the shade included. All in all, I think No7 have a pretty good GWP here.

I think the GWP's are a great way to try the products before purchasing the full sized ones. Of course, I didn't really need (another) eyebrow or lip pencil, but there's always space for more =)




x

1 comment:

Feel free to comment =)