Mid Ramadhan Update

1 comment
The 15th fast has come and gone, and we are now half way through the blessed month of Ramadhan. Luckily for me, this also coincided with the last day of term and the beginning of the Summer holidays (perks of working in a school - but seriously the holiday is much needed). Yesterday was the first day that I didn't have to wake up at half 6 and get ready for work. Instead, I spent the day taking it easy and did a little crafting by finishing off a cute cross-stitch. Today will hopefully be more productive, both spiritually (making more time and effort for prayer) and for my little business (quite a few canvas orders to complete before Eid).


I hope Ramadhan is going well for everyone! Let me know how it's going and also, if you have any tips on how to stay productive, please post them in the comments below! =)



x

1 comment:

  1. I used to love cross stitching when I was younger! How lucky that you are off for the holidays - I still have to work but it's been going pleasantly well! X

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment =)