November Empties

Leave a Comment
Time for the monthly empties post! This post would have been up a few days ago, but unfortunately the winter cold/flu seems to have come around and so I'm doing a lot of stuff while inhaling vicks and generally feeling a bit lazy. It might just be me, but I seem to be finding it really cold at the moment as well! So much so, that I bought a big fluffy jumper thing the other day, which I wouldn't have normally done, as it takes me ages to decide what clothes I want to buy. A blog post shall be up soon!
Anyway, this month I've used up quite a few products although I have bought more products (the offers and sales never fail to entice me into parting with my money). So, onto what I've finished using =)


Impulse Sweet Smile Body Spray - Standard Impulse body spray which smells quite fruity and pleasant. I usually use this at home and keep a fragrance mist in my bag.

Bath and Body Works Fragrance Mist (Japanese Cherry Blossom) - This I kept in my bag so that I could use it on the go. As it's not an aerosol, it won't choke anyone if you decide to spritz yourself whilst on the tube (or in any semi-crowded place). I have a few other scents that I haven't yet used, but one of them is next to go in my bag.

Sugarbabes Touch EDT - This 100ml bottle has lasted me a good two years! Here is my review of the perfume from my of my first few blog posts! Quite sad that it's finished but I'm looking forward to buying some fragrances during the Christmas sales.




Dermalogica Skin Smoothing Cream - You've probably seen my Dermalogica skincare review already and know that this is not my favourite moisturiser thanks to the lack of spf. It would make a lovely night cream though, but I won't be repurchasing.

Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Foundation (sample) - I have so many foundation samples, it's actually quite ridiculous. I bought a full size version of this foundation some time ago, but check out the review of the sample here.

Lush Ultrabalm - Sadly another Lush Ultrabalm has been emptied. Lucky for me is that I've already decided to test out the Halal and Organic Butter Balm in it's place. See here for a review on Lush Ultrabalm and how it compares against The Body Shop's Hemp Balm.



x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment =)