Superdrug Face Masks

11 comments
I popped into Superdrug a while ago wanting to pick up the Montagne Jeunesse face masks, so I could use them before Eid. Unfortunately I didn't manage to find them (not sure if Superdrug have stopped selling them, or my local store was out of stock). In the end I bought 4 face masks from Superdrug's own range, as they were on offer 4 for 3. They are priced at 99p, which is the same as the Montagne Jeunesse ones and they have a large variety available, so you're likely to find one that suits your skin type.





So far, I've only tried the Tropical Cocktail Peel-Off mask (I would have tried the self-heating one if it wasn't so hot outside already!). This face mask smells mostly of coconut, although there is a fruitiness that I think comes from the mango. The instructions state to apply to a clean, dry face and leave on for 10-20 minutes, or until dry. It's quite sticky, so try to avoid making a mess when applying! Also, make sure to apply the mask in a even layer (I ended up with some dry areas ready to be peeled and other areas still sticky!). After removing the mask and washing off any bits that I had missed, my face felt refreshed, and ready to be moisturised. =)




Have you tried any of the Superdrug face masks? What did you think of them?





x

11 comments:

  1. I just saw this in Superdrug recently and was thinking of giving it a go. Not sure why as I have masks just sat in my drawer because I rarely use them :S

    mezmadeup.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are actually pretty decent! I know what you mean, I picked up the apricot scrub one, and then realised I had a tube of St Ives apricot facial scrub at home =S

      Delete
  2. I've recently bought the superdrugs face masks and I tried the Fruit sorbet peel off mask, the smell is so nice it reminds me of a berry juice...overall these are great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmmmm sounds like I'll need to pick up the fruit sorbet one next time. I'm looking forward to trying out the self-heating ones though =)

      Delete
  3. Where can I find these products? please!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Superdrug stores will stock these facemasks =)

      Delete
  4. Do you guys know Any other websites ? Because they don't do US delivery.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah no sorry. These are Superdrug own brand so they are only sold in their stores.

      Delete

Feel free to comment =)