E.L.F 50% code UK and Europe

Leave a Comment
So, I'm about to place my second E.L.F order in two days. Wondering why? It's because E.L.F currently have a code for 50% off everything on their site, with a minimum spend of £30 (before the discount is applied). I love E.L.F products as they're good quality and budget friendly. To really take advantage of the 50% offer, I'd recommend pretty much anything from the Studio line, especially the cream eyeliners, as well as the 11 piece Studio brush set (normal price £38.50, 50% off is £19.25), which works out to around £2 per brush - bargain! You have to be quick though, as the products are going out of stock (I really wanted to purchase the Studio powder brush, but it's not in stock at the moment).

EDIT: The offer has been extended until 16/7/2012 (9:30am GMT).



Will you be purchasing anything from ELF anytime soon? And what ELF products would you recommend?





X

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment =)