Project 10 Pan:Take II #8

Leave a Comment
Finally nearing the end of P10P:II and so far it's been going well (minus the buying products when I'm not supposed to!). The 8th product to have been used up is the E.L.F Studio Makeup Mist & Set spray, which is basically a setting spray that is sprayed (duh!) after you've applied your makeup. This product was a freebie which was part of an offer from E.L.F many months ago. The scent is not very appealing but fades quickly. At first, I was doubtful of whether it actually set my makeup and made it last longer, because I rarely keep my makeup on for more that 5-6 hours. However, I used this to set my makeup yesterday for my graduation ceremony, and I have to say that my makeup lasted pretty much all day (from around 10am to 8pm) with minimal touch ups despite the extremely hot weather! I picked up another one during the recent E.L.F 50% off offer as this is one product that is great for making your makeup last just that bit longer and for the mere price of £3.75, it's a bargain. Apparently this can also be used as a makeup refresher, but I have yet to try it to see if it 'refreshes' my makeup. =)


it's been used so much that the writing has rubbed off!



Have you tried the E.L.F Makeup Mist & Set spray? What did you think of it?




x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment =)