100+ Reading Challenge September Update

Leave a Comment
As of the 30th September 2011 (last Friday) I have finished reading 47 books. Find out what I've been reading here. The CHERUB books are actually for young teens, but I started reading the series a good few years ago, and now that the original series is complete I thought I'd finish reading them all. Brings back memories of sitting in the Secondary school library at lunchtime, trying to read as much as possible while sneakily eating away without getting caught. How time has changed! Now I'm trying to fit in small amounts of reading time, between blocks of uni, coursework and final year project, as well as daily life =)

Does anyone have a book recommendations? I'd love to hear what you're reading at the moment.




x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment =)