Scrapbooking:Project Life 2016

1 comment
Happy holidays everyone! Today's post is a little (or not so little) scrapbooking update. I can't believe that I've managed to keep up scrapbooking with Project Life for a whole year! From choosing which pictures to print, to selecting different pocket cards and adding a little bit of journaling, I definitely enjoy this method of scrapbooking. I also love adding embellishments (stickers and glitter, need I say more?) but Project Life doesn't require a lot of those so it's a lot less time consuming, which is perfect as I can fit it in when I have free time.

 
I suppose it should come as no surprise then, that I ordered a new Project Life album for 2016. I didn't order any more pocket cards as I already have a pretty large collection which I will be using up. I'm also starting a mini scrapbook project for a friend that will form part of a gift next year (unfortunately I can't give away anymore information on that just yet).

Here's a look at some snaps of my 2015 album =)


 



Would I recommend Project Life as a way to scrapbook? Yes!
The initial costs for the album, page protectors and cards work out a little pricey but after that, the only thing I pay for are the photos that I print. Have a read of my first Project Life blog post here for more information on where I purchase different products.

Anyone else going to be scrapbooking in 2016?



x

1 comment:

  1. so cute! love our power rangers hands in there too <3

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment =)