You Beauty Discovery - July (Travel)

Leave a Comment
As the Summer holidays approach, I think it's a good thing that this month's You Beauty Discovery Box theme is travel. The products in the shortlist are all travel-friendly sizes and give you the chance to try something new as the weather gets warmer.


From this month's shortlist, I chose the Philip Kingsley Moisture Balancing Shampoo & Conditioner Duo, and the Vichy Purete Thermale 3 in 1 One-Step Cleanser & Idelia Life Serum Duo. As I'll be going away for a few days to Turkey next month, I chose these products as they'll be perfect to take with me. It'll be a good opportunity to try out new products whilst on holiday and it means that I've got my hair and skincare already sorted (partially anyway). All that's left to get is some sun protection and pack away any other samples I have lying around. The extra products this month include a St Tropez Gradual Tan in-shower lotion, a sachet of Emma Hardie Protect+Prime SPF30 and a taster pack of Nairns Muesli Breaks Oatcakes.
I haven't quite worked out the retail value of this box, but I'm sure it is worth at least the cost of the box (if not more!). What do you think?



x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment =)