You Beauty Discovery - June (Beauty Heroes)

Leave a Comment
This month's YBD box is following on from last months and focuses on beauty products that stand-out. The products range from body-care to makeup to skincare, with a few extra goodies included in the box. From the selection available, I chose the Crown C436 Mini Duo Fibre Blender Brush and the NUDE ProGenius Omega Treatment Rescue Oil (5ml).
 

The Crown Mini Duo Fibre Brush is the perfect size for blending in concealer. It's very soft and fairly dense, allowing you to buff in the makeup with small circular motions. I'm always on the look out for new and different brushes, so this is a good addition to my collection. I also chose the NUDE Treatment Rescue Oil as my skin has been going a bit crazy (oily, dry, sensitive and spotty). This oil is supposed to refine and clarify the skin, with key natural ingredients to help repair the skin. I'll definitely be using this over the next few weeks. The extra's included in this months box are a packet of Urban Fruit baked fruit snack, Good To Go Anywhere wipes trio, which are great for travel, and 2 Clipper tea bags in Green Tea and Red Fruits & Aronia Berry. Overall, I'm really liking this month's box, and with a retail value of approximately £17 (the brush at £7.39, and the oil working out as £9.66). These are both products that I'll be using regularly so it's definitely worth the £6,95 for the YBD box.


What do you think of this month's box?



x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment =)