Project 10 Pan: Take II #10

8 comments
The final product to be featured in P10P:II is the L'occitane Dry Skin Shea Butter Hand Cream. I love L'occitane hand creams, as I find that they are very moisturising but don't leave a greasy residue on the skin. This is the second tube of hand cream to have been finished during P10P, and I recently purchased one of there hand lotions, which is packaged in the same way but has a lighter texture (perfect for the warmer weather). I think I may need to invest in the larger size (150ml) as it works out as better value for money, although that means that it's not as easy to carry around.




I'll be doing regular posts featuring products that I've finished using, probably every month (or two months). Idea pinched from everyone who blogs about monthly empties =)





x

8 comments:

  1. I bought this ages ago and have only started using it. It's decent so far =)

    xx

    http://samram1214.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like L'occitane products, I used a face cleanser from them and it was great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to branch out and try out a few more of their products. They all smell so amazing though =)

      Delete
  3. If you're trying out hand creams and like me prefer ones that don't make your hands overly greasy you should try The Sanctuary handcream. Lovely and light!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely will! I actually haven't been into Boots in a while, so need to make a trip there! =)

      Delete
  4. I've got so many half finished hand creams lying around the house, I'm really hoping to finally finish them this winter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same (only mine happens to be body lotions instead)! Once I find one that I like, I stop using all the others which means they're just sort of sat gathering dust =/

      Maybe a project 10 (or 5) pan specifically for creams and lotions? =)

      x

      Delete

Feel free to comment =)