You Beauty Discovery Box - February (Red Carpet)

Leave a Comment
This month's YBD box is all about products that are that little bit more indulgent and ready for the red carpet (very fitting considering it's awards season!). The products are all about radiant skin and finishing touches to keep you looking your best.


From the selection of products available, I chose the In.fused Coconut Body Scrub (100g) and the Proto-col Moisturising Facial Gel (20ml). The extra's included in this box were Lindor Milk Truffles (already eaten...Ooops!) and a sample of the Bare Minerals Bare Skin Serum Foundation.

I know I've chosen another body scrub this month, but the In.fused scrub is completely different to the Afyna one from last month's box and I'm looking forward to using this before I'm back at school (currently enjoying the half term). The body scrub is 100g which is half the full size product which retails at £18.99, making this sample approximately worth £9.50. The scrubs are vegan friendly and made from natural ingredients. They're also not too coarse, which makes them perfect for applying on the face (avoiding the eyes of course).
The Proto-col facial gel is a product I randomly chose, thinking it would be a little bit like my tube of Hydraluron. Obviously this is not the case, as the product is more of a gel-lotion hybrid, rather than a clear gel. It does keep my skin hydrated but seeing as it aims to reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles, it's more suited for mature skin. The 20ml tube retails for £9.50 on the Proto-col website.

With a box worth £19, I'm pretty pleased with my picks and the fact that the YBD box is only £6.95. Plus, the addition of Lindor truffles are always a way to my heart =D



x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment =)