You Beauty Discovery Box - January (New Year, New You)

Leave a Comment
This month I re-subbed to You Beauty Discovery boxes. It's the one beauty box that I subscribe to and is a little treat that comes every month (which I think is definitely needed) plus it doesn't break the bank at only £6.95. January's box is based around the 'New Year, New You' concept, and the selection of products are to help banish the January Blues.


I chose the MeruMaya Melting Cleansing Balm and Overnight Recharge Night Cream Duo and the AFYNA Detoxifying Body Scrub. The extra's this month included three Dragonfly Tea organic teabags, a sachet of Dove Hair BB Cream and a £25 voucher for Hello Fresh. I'm looking forward to trying the cleansing balm as I've read a few positive reviews, and hopefully it'll be a good addition to my skincare routine (although I'm not sure if it will substitute my Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish). I'm a big fan of body scrubs, but I'm just too lazy to make my own, so I know that I'll be using the AFYNA one soon. Not particularly sold on the whole 'BB cream for hair' from Dove, but the description suggests it's a bit like a leave-in conditioner, which I haven't used in the past.

Have you subscribed to YBD? What did you think of this month's selection?



x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment =)