As you probably know by now, inshaAllah I'll be going on holiday to Dubai in a few days. I'm one of those people that tends to pack well in advance so that everything is ready to go on the day (none of this last minute packing the day before!). I also love making lists and tick things off as I've packed/done them. Anyway, here's what I've put in my hand luggage ready to be used during the flight or once I've landed. My carry on bag isn't very big, so I needed to be extra picky about what to put into it. Also, thanks to the restriction on liquid products, all the items that I've packed are 100ml or less =)
1) La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water (50ml) - I know it's just a water spray, but I know that this spray will help keep me awake during the flight as well as make the heat in Dubai a little more bearable. It definitely will be staying in my bag throughout my holiday.
2) Bioderma Atoderm Nourishing Cream - This little 8ml tube is from the rather large set of Bioderma Samples from Escentual. It'll be mostly used for making sure my eczema doesn't flare up during the flight.
3) Impulse True Love Body Fragrance - This was a last minute (well, a week in advance) addition to my travel bag. The smaller 35ml size means that it'll take up less space in my bag (originally I had a Bath and Body Works Fragrance Mist which was bigger).
4) Lanolips Lip Ointment with Colour SPF 15 (Rose) - As my usual EOS lip balm is a little bulky, this tube of Lanolips will definitely keep my lips moisturised during the flight and throughout my holiday. The added SPF is a bonus and will protect my lips from any sun damage while I'm out and about. It's the only lip balm I'm packing in my luggage for my holiday.
5) L'Occitane Shea Butter Honey Hand Cream - Another one of my handbag essentials going into my travel bag. L'Occitane hand creams are 20% Shea Butter and keep the skin moisturised without leaving any residue. I also love using this for a mini hand massage, which is something I can do whilst on the flight =)
6) Wet Ones Sensitive Wet Wipes - In case of any emergencies, I do like to keep a packet of wet wipes in my bag.
7) Bioderma Photoderm Max SPF 50+ cream - Another little Bioderma miniature for my hand luggage. I know that once we land it'll be around 10am but it'll be pretty warm and bright outside, so I'll definitely need to apply sun protection before heading out of the airport.
8) Optrex Eye Drops (for dry eyes) - Pretty self explanatory this one. I usually get dry eyes during the flight, and because I'll be wearing my contact lenses when I'm actually in Dubai, these eye drops will be my saviour in all the air conditioning!
9) MAC Prep+Prime Transparent Finishing Pressed Powder (not pictured)- The only makeup that I'll be carrying in my hand luggage will be pressed powder (and a powder brush to go with it). I'll only need to apply this after my sun protection just before leaving the airport. Big sunglasses will hide everything else =)
I think that's all my flight essentials. Obviously I'll have my non-beauty items as well, including my iPod, phone, camera, travel documents, sunglasses etc.
Do you have any particular products that you pack when travelling?