You Beauty Discovery Box - July

1 comment
This month's YBD box features a shortlist of products which are travel friendly. Seeing as Summer has finally arrived in the UK, and many people will be off for a little break abroad (including me!), this box couldn't have come at a better time.

For my box, I chose the L'Oreal Miss Manga Mega Volume mascara and the Abahna White Grapefruit and May Chang Bath Gel (35ml). This month's extra's included Egyptian Magic All Purpose Cream (3ml), Agent Provocateur Fatale EDP (2ml) and Dove Men Care Shave Cream (50ml).



I'm looking forward to trying the mascara as I have read quite a few positive reviews on it. Even though I don't wear mascara very often, I'll be wearing contact lenses on holiday (rather than glasses) so I'll be able to apply more than my usual light coat when out and about. I chose the Abahna bath gel randomly after finding that the product I originally wanted was out of stock. I probably won't be taking it on holiday with me but I'll definitely be trying it at home. It's free from SLS, SLES, Parabens and artificial colour and is fragranced with 100% essential oils, so hopefully it won't irritate my skin and will leave a lasting scent =)


Overall I'm not wowed by this month's box, but at £6.95, it's not that bad =)

What did you get in this month's YBD box?



x

1 comment:

Feel free to comment =)