You Beauty Discovery Box: January

Leave a Comment
This month's YBD box arrived last week and unfortunately, being back to work means that all blogging ends up being done over the weekend. As with all the previous boxes, I chose two products and received 2 other samples. This month I chose the Organic Pharmacy Mask (Enzyme Peel, 5ml) and the Kerasilk Ultra Rich Shampoo (50ml) and Daily Intense Mask (50ml). The two extra's in the box were Popchips (barbeque flavour) and a sample of Age Defy+ 24 Hour Brightening Serum.


This box isn't as great as previous boxes but I chose products that I know I will make use of, so it isn't a complete loss. I'm currently trying out a bunch of different face masks, so I'm definitely looking forward to using the Organic Pharmacy Enzyme Peel Mask.

Are you subbed to YBD boxes? What did you think of this months selection?



x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment =)