Sasa.com Haul

Leave a Comment
I ordered a few (too many) face masks from Sasa.com at the end of last year as they were offering free shipping for orders overs $40. Of course I took advantage of that, seeing as shipping from Singapore to the UK is pretty pricey! Unfortunately I also had to pay Customs charges when my parcel arrived in the UK (£4 for tax and £8 for handling!) =(

I've tried a few East Asian face masks thanks to Sam (Sam Ram Beauty Blog), but I still spent quite a long time searching through all the different types of masks to find ones that I wanted to try. And here's what I picked up!


The purple box on the right contains 7 sheet masks. I've tried this particular mask before and wanted to try it out over a period of time before writing a review. The one I'm most interested in trying is the Etude House Bulgarian Rose mask as it's a brightening mask. Just incase you're wondering, they are all sheet masks! They also aren't all for me (I will be sharing them with my sister too) =)

Have you tried any sheet masks before? Any that you would recommend?




x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment =)