Candle Haul!

3 comments
I know I wasn't supposed to do anymore sale shopping, but I was in need of some candles to burn. Busy Bee Candles (review here) had a 35% discount which I took advantage of, and then I found another website selling Lily Flame candles for under £7. Of course, I couldn't refuse a bargain so I stocked up on some lovely smelling candles which should hopefully last me a while.

Here's what I picked up!
 

Monkey Business Mini Me
Sweet Dreams Mini Me
Eastern Promise Mini Me
White Musk No Mess Wax Tart (x2)
 


 
Shearer Candle Amber Noir
Lily Flame Dolly Rocker
Lily Flame Fairy Dust
Lily Flame Silent Night
 

Do you have any favourite candles? What would you recommend?



 
x

3 comments:

  1. You are such an enabler. ;)

    I have just finished burning Baby Dust. I really liked it and it wasn't too overpowering. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Asalam arleykoum
    i love the cande is so cool
    Kiss from france ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh I haven't heard of these candles...Will have to check them out!
    I became a candle junkie after picking up some Bath & Body Works candles on my trip to Dubai!
    Since then I have bought Muji candles which are really reasonably priced and smell amazing!
    Home sense have a huge range but you have to smell your way through to find decent smells! x

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment =)