Beauty Favourites 2013

Leave a Comment
I could do many, many blog posts on my favourites from 2013, but I decided to be really selective and choose only products and items that I really have been using the most (and liking!) throughout the year.


In no particular order, they are:

Real Techniques Expert Face Brush. Whenever I apply liquid foundation, I always reach for this brush. It's small but allows me to buff the foundation in to create a smooth and flawless finish. I recently got the core collection and will be trying out the RT Buffing Brush to see if it gives similar results.

Illamsqua Eyebrow Cake in Gaze. This is part of my everyday makeup routine and I use it to fill in my eyebrows. I use the angled brush from Crown brushes (which I bought two of at IMATS). It's a great match for my natural hair colour, it's not black but not quite brown either (sort of in the middle).

EOS Lip Spheres and Lanolips. This year, I've been cutting down on buying lip balms and have stuck firm to these two favourites. I actually got rid of most of my novelty lip balms because they really weren't doing much to moisturise my lips and were taking up space (I had quite the collection!).

Bioderma has really been my skin saviour this year. Ever since I discovered the Atoderm range, I've been using it to treat and soothe any eczema that has come up. The Atoderm PO Zinc Creme keeps the skin moisturised and doesn't irritate it any further. The texture isn't heavy, which means the product is absorbed easily and I can apply my makeup over the top.

Lush Fresh Face Masks. I don't yet have a particular favourite as I want to try them all, but they are definitely worth the price. I only buy them every few months as they last up to 7 weeks and I can get approximately 9-10 masks from one tub. That's just over 50p per use!

Bath & Body Works PocketBac Hand Sanitisers. I have one in most of my bags, two at work and another on my desk at home. These miniature bottles of hand sanitiser are easy to carry around and perfect to use on the go. They come in a variety of scents, and I've got quite a few as backups.

Other products that I think come quite close to being favourites (and if I had done more than one post, they would have been on it) are the L'Occitane Shea Butter Hand Creams, Bare Minerals Original foundation, Trilogy Rosehip Oil, Illamasqua Skin Base foundation, Sleek Contour Kit, RMK Cleansing Balm and Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Lip Balm Stains.


What have been your beauty favourites this year?



x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment =)