You Beauty Discovery Box - April

2 comments
After an issue with delivery, I finally received my YBD April box yesterday. For this month. I chose the Steamcream Naturally Effective moisturiser and the Clayspray Glow Red Clay masque. Both products are full size, with the Clayspray masque retailing at £13.50 for 30ml, and the Steamcream at £12.95 for 75g. Considering the cost of the YBD box is only £6.95, the retail value of the products inside is at least 4x the price!


I'm looking forward to trying the Steamcream as a daily moisturiser (I'm currently on the hunt for a light one for the Summer), and the Clayspray is another addition to my face mask collection, which I'll definitely be trying out on my next pamper session. The extra's include a fruity 9bar, which I've never tried before, and a sample of the antioxidant face cream by The Organic Pharmacy.

What do you think of this box? Have you subscribed to any beauty boxes?


x

2 comments:

  1. Love this beauty box, it's brilliant. The creams pretty good!

    Taslima | The little things in life

    ReplyDelete
  2. The red clay mask looks cool. Do a review on it!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment =)