You Beauty Discovery Box: February

Leave a Comment
My YBD February Box arrived last weekend. There was a great selection of products this month, and I decided to choose the GlamGlow Youthmud Tinglexfoliate Treatment, and the Pixi Flawless and Poreless Primer (both with very long names!). Also, included in the box were samples BeyondDark Chocolate Moments of Pleasure and a large sachet of Charles Worthington Instant Amplifying Volume Treatment (also with equally long names!) =)



The products are a decent size, with the GlamGlow being 15g (full size is 15ml for £24.99 - unless I'm wrong, the product in the box is full size, only in a tube instead of a tub?) and the Pixi Primer being 12ml (full size is 30ml for £20.50). I think this box is definitely great value for money, and lots of people seem to agree as both the products that I have chosen are now out of stock on the YBD website. I'll be blogging about my experience using GlamGlow as is it such a well known product but it is on the pricey side, so I'll let you know whether I think it is worth the money or not. The Pixi Primer has been added to my little collection of primer samples. I haven't actually bought a full size primer in ages!

Are you subscribed to any beauty boxes? What did you think of the selection in this box?



x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment =)