Holiday Haul!

1 comment
It's pretty much impossible to go on holiday without having a little shopping spree. With the obvious lack of Sephora and Bath and Body Works in the UK, I was pretty excited to shop in the stores in Barcelona (Sephora) and in Dubai (both). The prices were definitely higher than they would have been in the US, but I suppose that's necessary from a business point of view. Of course I did pick up a few bits and bobs for myself =)

(obviously I did a lot more shopping than what's in the pictures below)(oops!)

Bath and Body Works Candles - Frosted Cupcake and Mahogany Teakwood

Bath and Body Works Fragrance Mists - Dark Kiss and Midnight Pomegranate

Ittar (perfume oil) in a little jewelled bottle

Sephora Fragrance sprays and Body Wash capsules
 
 

I also picked up the Bare Minerals 9-piece Get Started Kit from Duty Free (a total impulse buy) and will be doing a more in-depth post on what's inside =)
 

 


x

1 comment:

  1. I have nominated you for the Liebster Award, check it out on my page
    I promise it's not spam!!
    http://www.hsquaredblue.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment =)