Mini Blog Sale: Hijab Pins

1 comment
I found a whole bunch of hijab pins that I had made but never actually used (and I'm running out of space to store them), so I'm putting them on here if anyone would like them. They are individually priced (as listed below) but open to offers =). Most pins have been made using Swarovski bicone beads, with silver plated pins and chain. Payment via Paypal. Shipping within the UK is £1 (2nd class), and International is £2 (standard airmail). If you'd like recorded/signed for delivery instead, do specify when ordering and I'll update the price accordingly.


Comment or email me if you'd like any (chocoholic-hijabi@hotmail.co.uk).


(click the image to make it bigger)
Note: Colours may vary slightly, but this is the closest representation to the colours that I could photograph (with my little digital camera). Comment if you have any questions =)
 
 1. £1      2. £1      3. £2      4. £1      5. £2      6. £4
 7. £3      8. £3      9. £1      10. £3      11. £3       
 
 

If you see anything you like, let me know in the comments or by email =)





x

1 comment:

  1. Salam, i am interested but do you entertain overseas?like me i am from Philippines. how do you deal with shipping? Shukran :)

    p.s. this is my email add: nl_mamalac@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment =)