Christmas Plans

Leave a Comment
I don't celebrate Christmas, but this year my friend had the idea to have a 'not-so-secret' santa (she is probably reading this too!), so I've bought her a gift (plus another that is handmade) and currently painting a canvas for her sister =)

This may sound a bit dorky/geeky, but on Sunday we are planning to have a Harry Potter movie marathon. I pre-ordered the 8-disk set from HMV at the end of last month (and they have arrived!), so we're going to have an 18 hour (probably longer though) marathon, starting on Christmas day. I didn't realise that the total running time for all 8 movies would actually end up being 18 hours long!


What are your plans for Christmas this year? (even if you don't celebrate it)




x

P.S don't forget to enter the blog-versary giveaway which ends on Saturday =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment =)