You Beauty Discovery - May (CEW Awards)

Leave a Comment
This month's YBD box is centred around the winners of the 2015 CEW beauty awards. From the award winning product selection, I chose the Angel Face Cloth by The Konjac Sponge Company and The Body Shop Miracle Solid Wild Argan Oil.


The Angel Face Cloth claims to be kinder than a muslin cloth on your skin, and I'll be testing it out with my Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish to see if it's true. The Wild Argan Oil is a solid oil for use on the body and hair. To be honest, because the Argan Oil is not very high on the ingredients list, I'm not sure how it would compare to a pure (or more concentrated version) of Argan Oil. Nevertheless, I'll be using it as a hair oil on the ends as I recently dip dyed my hair and the bleach hasn't left my hair in great condition.

Both products in the box are full size and have a combined retail value of £19.99, which is amazing considering the YBD box is only £6.95. I honestly cannot fault YBD for their value for money, which is not always the case with some of the other beauty subscription boxes available. The extra's included in this months box are a sample vial of Jimmy Choo Man EDT and a sachet of Dr Organic's Organic Snail Gel. Also included in the box is a 20% off selected beauty and fragrance at M&S, which I'll definitely be making use of.

Have you subscribed to any beauty boxes?



x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment =)