You Beauty Discovery Box - June

2 comments
This month's YBD box shortlisted products considered Beauty Heroes. From the selction available, the two products I chose were the Rituals Zensation Foaming Shower Gel (50ml) and the HER 300 Trecento Revitalising Hair Treatment (75ml). I don't normally choose hair products but this 5 minute treatment stood out on the product list (and is worth £14! More than double the cost of this month's box). The extra's in this box included a new Dead Sea Mud Spa face mask and a pink expandable face cloth.


Overall this month's product selection didn't wow me, but I know I will be trying the products that I've chosen and hopefully they'll make a good impression. Still, it's well worth the £6.95 to try out products that I would probably never pick up when shopping around =]


x

2 comments:

  1. what do you think of the rituals shower gel? I freaking adore it, need to go out & purchase a full size!

    Taslima | The little things in life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's actually really nice! I was expecting a big blob of foam to come out, but the gel turning into foam is pretty cool (and the gel/foam smells really nice!). Normally with shower products I go fro cheap and cheerful but this definitely needs another look at =)

      Delete

Feel free to comment =)