in my dreams VI

1 comment
Products which I would love to own/wear/use. Alas such things only exist in my dreams.

I haven't done one of these posts in ages! My wish list at the moment consists of 3 makeup products.

in my dreams VI

 
First up, is the Urban Decay Shattered Face Case, which contains 5 eyeshadows, travel sized 24/7 eyeliner pencil, Super Saturated lip colour pencil, 2 blushers and a highlighter. Now, I'm going to be honest and say that I don't need any more eyeshadows (seriously, I don't), but this Urban Decay Palette would be a great way to try out a range of the products. It'll also be great for travelling when I don't really want to take a whole bunch of products with me.

The NARS Guy Bourdin Holiday Collection LE Promiscuous Lip Pencil Pouch is another one of the products on my wish list. It contains 4 Velvet Matte lip pencils and 1 Velvet Gloss lip pencil. Although I don't experiment much with lip colours, I think I'll make use of all the shades (and the pouch would be a perfect little makeup bag).

The final product is the NARS Fling Lip Gift Set. Another selection of NARS lip goodies inside the lip shaped box. Included in the box is a mini Velvet Matte lip pencil, a mini Velvet Satin lip pencil and two NARS lipsticks. Again, I'm not really looking to experiment with lip shades, but these all look wearable and perfect to try a range of NARS lip products.

The funny thing is that all these products are £30 each. So the question now is, which one do I go for?
(I can't justify spending £90 on all three, even though I would like to).

Any ideas? Which one would you choose?



x

1 comment:

  1. I say go for the NARS Guy Bourdin Holiday Collection LE Promiscuous Lip Pencil Pouch. One can never have too many lip products and the shades look amazing! :) x

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment =)