Recommended Small Businesses

1 comment
On Facebook and Twitter I 'like' and follow a lot of small businesses. From hijab companies to bespoke art, there are so many out there. So I thought I'd put together a blog page which has links to all the small businesses that I would like to promote. As I own a small business of my own, I think it's important to promote and support other businesses (whether they are similar or completely different).

There's a tab at the top of the page, called Links, which basically has the links to the businesses websites and facebook pages. If you own a business, or would recommend a business, then please feel free to comment/email/tweet me with the name and a link to the website or facebook page (or both) =)


Hope this is a useful page and I hope that it will continue to grow! =)




x

1 comment:

Feel free to comment =)