April's Boots Clearance Mini Haul

Leave a Comment
Managed to get to Boots Clearance today and I thought I'd show you what I picked up =)





Rose & Co Apothecary Rose Petal Salve and Cherry Kiss lip balm at £2.25 each
fcuk pure showerscrub at £1.00
Ted Baker Heavenly Fragranced Body Spray (50ml) at 75p
Natrel Plus Deodorant Jasmine Touch at £1.00


The rose petal salve smells like real roses, which is amazing! A great product, however it has an odd taste to it (a bit like spraying perfume into your mouth by accident) so that means no using it as a lip balm. It's not greasy so I'll probably use it for that little extra moisturising on my hands =)

The Ted Baker fragranced body spray is a nice alternative to the body sprays that are packaged in aerosol cans. The smell isn't strong or overpowering and the small size makes it great to have around while on the go. Perfect for that 'spritz' of scent during the day!






x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment =)